One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Every large town will have quite a few horologers and jewelers with a vast selection of fancy watches displayed their windows, with huge price tags to go with them.’
- ‘Seiko is one of the most prolific of these horologers with a huge scope of different theoretical accounts available.’
- ‘Towards 1760, simultaneously in France and in England, two horologers succeeded in creating the first detached escapements.’
- ‘Émile Reynaud's father was an horologer and medal engraver, and the Reynaud home was full of mysterious objects to fascinate the young Émile.’
- ‘For horologers, the sky is also a perpetual source of inspiration.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.