One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘And personally, I think her hooped earrings could be bigger.’
- ‘She wore a dark purple crinoline hooped dress, such a strange colour for one so young.’
- ‘He was attacked because he wore a green and white hooped top with a shamrock.’
- ‘The girl had very short, bleached-blonde hair, big hooped earrings and bright red lipstick.’
- ‘The first robber was said to be white, stockily built, aged 25 to 30 and wearing a thick black and white hooped jumper.’
- ‘He was of medium to slim build, clean shaven and wore a hooped earring in his left ear.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.