One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘We'd all like to think that if you conduct yourself honorably and decently and fairly, you'll never come under attack.’
- ‘You will come out of this honourably if you know that your cause is just.’
- ‘He had reached a wrong conclusion, but there was every indication that he had come to this decision honestly and honourably.’
- ‘We will be vigorously defending this action as we are satisfied that we have behaved both responsibly and honourably in every way in our dealings with him.’
- ‘The government ‘must now act honourably and charge or release all those currently held’.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.