One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘We'd all like to think that if you conduct yourself honorably and decently and fairly, you'll never come under attack.’
- ‘He had reached a wrong conclusion, but there was every indication that he had come to this decision honestly and honourably.’
- ‘The government ‘must now act honourably and charge or release all those currently held’.’
- ‘We will be vigorously defending this action as we are satisfied that we have behaved both responsibly and honourably in every way in our dealings with him.’
- ‘You will come out of this honourably if you know that your cause is just.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.