One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘They are, as all honeymooners should be, blissfully happy.’
- ‘The honeymooners, who are staying in a hotel a couple of miles outside the main town, decided to stay on the island, but admitted they were looking forward to going home.’
- ‘Long known as a paradise for surfers, beach-goers and honeymooners, Bali is fast becoming a haven for couples wishing to take that great leap forward into shared commitment.’
- ‘It is ideal for adventure travelers, honeymooners, and weary business travelers in search of a different type of holiday.’
- ‘The long guest list includes honeymooners Richard and Pat Nixon.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.