One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for allograft
- ‘In Italy, Paride Stefanini performed the first homotransplant on April 30th, 1966 in Rome, from a living donor.’
- ‘Despite this expectation, almost all renal homotransplants had failed when, in the spring of 1963, Goodwin and Martin compiled the known renal transplants from various centers throughout the world.’
- ‘The first twin transplant was done here in 1957, and the current homotransplant program was begun in 1962.’
- ‘In the area of surgery, corneal transplants were the first successful homotransplants.’
- ‘There are widely known homotransplants for layer-by-layer keratoplasty in the form of fresh and preserved cornea.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.