One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The UK government has published guidelines to help businesses keen to provide PCs to employees for homeworking.’
- ‘They wanted to see companies offer more career breaks, sabbaticals, term-time working and subsidised homeworking.’
- ‘Flexible working in the UK is growing but the rollout of technology to enable homeworking is frequently mismanaged.’
- ‘Homeworking is potentially available to any member of staff.’
- ‘I can give you a personal example of the sort of benefits that can come from homeworking.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.