One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘She felt her children would suffer, so she's treating it homeopathically.’
- ‘If the symptoms of the drug somehow mimic certain disease symptoms, it would be used homeopathically, in high dilutions, to treat the disease.’
- ‘Bill made up several dilutions of water homeopathically treated of which I took the X10 dilution for a period of 3 weeks.’
- ‘The livestock are all treated homeopathically if they're ill.’
- ‘The good news is that these effects can be treated homeopathically.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.