One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to or using homeopathy.‘homeopathic medicine’‘homeopathic remedies’
- ‘Some homeopathic remedies derived from substances that would be poisonous in large amounts, such as arsenic or strychnine, could be banned.’
- ‘Homoeopathic remedies prescribed during the initial few consultations focused on healing the damage to the child's immune system.’
- ‘Homeopathic medicine was introduced into the United States in 1825.’
- ‘A traditional homeopathic cure for a bee sting is a dose of bee pollen.’
- ‘Many individuals have turned to alternative medicine such as acupuncture and herbal and homeopathic remedies.’
- ‘Homeopathic dilutions often end up to the point of one part active ingredient per 10^15 or more parts of what they're dissolved in.’
- ‘Homoeopathic practitioners also use it for skin conditions.’
- ‘They had already started over-the-counter homoeopathic treatment.’
- ‘He was interested in homeopathic medicine.’
- ‘Most homeopathic preparations are now sold in the form of lactose pills.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.