One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A person who buys a house or condominium.
- ‘In some situations housing prices could increase with homebuyers paying the largest share of the fees.’
- ‘Peter visits the towns where homebuyers are snapping up houses for £5,000’
- ‘The headline grabber will be the abolition of stamp duty for first homebuyers for properties valued up to $500 000.’
- ‘Experts are warning homebuyers to avoid 100% mortgages now the housing market is faltering.’
- ‘With economists holding mixed views on the future course of interest rates, homebuyers face difficult choices when trying to decide which type of mortgage to go for.’
- ‘For supply to fall, building work must stop, allowing the bubble to deflate naturally as real homebuyers buy the properties now owned by investors.’
- ‘Over the weekend, almost 1,200 units - mostly from the two new projects - were snapped up by homebuyers.’
- ‘He says homebuyers have to consider how much they can afford to spend, even though some developers are offering lower prices.’
- ‘Cornwall appears to be one of the main areas attracting homebuyers wanting to live by the sea.’
- ‘There was good news for homebuyers last week when mortgage rates remained unchanged and house prices continued to soar.’
- ‘Prescott hopes the figures will give homebuyers an accurate picture of how property prices are moving and allow them to pay more realistic prices for houses.’
- ‘This provides first homebuyers with $7000 when purchasing their first home.’
- ‘He also calmed the fears of prospective homebuyers who may be looking to get on the property ladder, saying there was no fear of negative equity.’
- ‘And despite initiatives aimed at helping new homebuyers on to the property ladder, nothing seems to have worked.’
- ‘Lenders and homebuyers have been bracing themselves for a rise in rates after new figures showed mortgage lending hit a new high during September.’
- ‘In each episode, a friendly realtor helpfully accompanies a pair of prospective homebuyers as they shop for a house or condominium.’
- ‘So we do expect to see it address some of the strong demand that's been driving up property prices, as well as lowering some of those entry costs for first homebuyers.’
- ‘Ten years ago homebuyers had a much greater chance of avoiding the tax with almost five times as many properties being sold for less than £60,000.’
- ‘Unfortunately for homebuyers, rising house prices have provided the government with a lucrative source of revenue.’
- ‘Contact real estate agents to get access to new homebuyers to sell them property insurance.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.