One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See home brew
- ‘They issued a string of home-brewed CDs.’
- ‘They also sell a home-brewed Tibetan rice beer.’
- ‘My dad's drinking had increased to the point where he was making his own home-brewed wine and beer.’
- ‘The inn has since become a popular landmark and was famed for its home-brewed beers until recently when brewing on the premises stopped.’
- ‘Favorite drinks among the villagers include palm wine and home-brewed beer.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.