Having the full number of planes required by the symmetry of a crystal system.
- ‘In effect, magnetite does not have internal holohedral cubic symmetry, although the form faces of a crystal do appear as holohedral.’
- ‘Less frequently, crystals are found with various habits that suggest holohedral symmetry.’
- ‘In this regard, at least one outer layer of the printed circuit board is embodied as either a holohedral or grid-shaped shielding layer.’
- ‘If, for example, the diameter of the measuring opening of the photometer is 30 mm, then the length of 90 mm is selected for the holohedral to be produced.’
- ‘X-ray study confirms the holohedral character of the structure.’