One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Having the full number of planes required by the symmetry of a crystal system.
- ‘In effect, magnetite does not have internal holohedral cubic symmetry, although the form faces of a crystal do appear as holohedral.’
- ‘X-ray study confirms the holohedral character of the structure.’
- ‘Less frequently, crystals are found with various habits that suggest holohedral symmetry.’
- ‘In this regard, at least one outer layer of the printed circuit board is embodied as either a holohedral or grid-shaped shielding layer.’
- ‘If, for example, the diameter of the measuring opening of the photometer is 30 mm, then the length of 90 mm is selected for the holohedral to be produced.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.