One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Alan stood, stepping forward to get a better look at the holo.’
- ‘‘Those,’ said Lankare, pointing to the holo, still visible at the moment.’
- ‘Feel free to move around and examine the holo from whatever angle you choose.’
- ‘The figure pressed a button on his desk and a holo appeared of a man in a long white coat.’
- ‘‘A little low-tech, I know,’ he said, ‘But we weren't able to get holos of the site.’’
- ‘‘Second Lieutenant Amanda,’ Munroe said, gesturing to the holo of a young woman with cinnamon skin and ebony hair.’
- ‘Even in the low-resolution holo, there was no mistaking those eyes.’
- ‘She looked just like the holos I obsessed on when I was a child; tall, beautiful, obviously possessing great physical strength.’
- ‘The girl, the pretty one, from the holo, she's here.’
- ‘He walked to the front of the room, where a holo of the area they would be striking was slowly rotating.’
- ‘She started laughing when the holo turned off.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.