One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Simliarly, the film is amazingly effective for a fairly overblown Hollywoodization of a simple, lovely original.’
- ‘Is Sundance's exportation of the indie-film mindset to other countries also an opportunity for other national cinemas to survive global Hollywoodization?’
- ‘There are many unique qualities to this film that reject the formulaic Hollywoodization of historical figures and battles.’
- ‘He describes the 'Hollywoodization of political culture'.’
- ‘Many people have seen the movie, and the magnificent power in the novella is now diminished by the "hollywoodization" of it.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.