One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Many people have seen the movie, and the magnificent power in the novella is now diminished by the "hollywoodization" of it.’
- ‘Simliarly, the film is amazingly effective for a fairly overblown Hollywoodization of a simple, lovely original.’
- ‘Is Sundance's exportation of the indie-film mindset to other countries also an opportunity for other national cinemas to survive global Hollywoodization?’
- ‘There are many unique qualities to this film that reject the formulaic Hollywoodization of historical figures and battles.’
- ‘He describes the 'Hollywoodization of political culture'.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.