One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘However, styling does remain a vital part of fashion's vocabulary, and if it's not hollowly peddling the same old clothes it can be rather thrilling.’
- ‘‘I don't know how to react to this,’ she whispered hollowly.’
- ‘He called out, listening to his voice echo hollowly.’
- ‘We should stop boasting hollowly about how strong we are, and instead truly dedicate ourselves to attaining that inner strength which alone will guarantee serenity and peace.’
- ‘The sound echoed hollowly off the cavernous walls.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.