One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A weekly listing of the current bestselling pop records.
top twentyView synonyms
- ‘What do you think about today's music and the current hit parade?’
- ‘Both deserved their places in your hit parade, not to mention their respective Brit nominations.’
- ‘With the hit parade out in full force, tracks from Bleed Like Me were infinitely more tolerable than they are on the record.’
- ‘But let's enjoy this band now, before they sell out and become like the rest of the malady-ridden malaise currently polluting our hit parade.’
- ‘A better leading indicator of the politicization of pop was the first appearance of a Seeger composition on the hit parade.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.