One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This is strange, because it directly conflicts with a second major element in his historiographical outlook.’
- ‘How can we raise a secure and objective historiographical edifice on such flimsy foundations?’
- ‘The two best known are, of course, Wolsey and More, figures whose profile has been substantially skewed by historiographical spin.’
- ‘They appeal too much to the respectability of historiographical standards.’
- ‘The analysis stops there, though, leaving the reader to assess the possible contradictions between historiographical and ideological goals.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.