One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Clinical presentation is atypical and often, histopathological evidence suggests the diagnosis.’
- ‘The implanted sites were evaluated by visual and histopathological examinations.’
- ‘These criteria must be kept in mind, and the diagnosis substantiated by adequate radiological and histopathological studies.’
- ‘Nomenclature for the clinical presentation of tendon disorders would reflect the true histopathological basis underlying clinical presentation.’
- ‘A clinical and histopathological diagnosis of trichotillomania was made.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.