One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The anatomic location was confirmed in all cases with histochemical staining for collagen and elastica.’
- ‘To test for such effects in our transformed lines, we performed histochemical staining of ADH activity in dissected larval tissues.’
- ‘PTA is a specific histochemical stain for proteins, indicating the glycoprotein nature of these zones.’
- ‘ADH histochemical staining was performed on tissues of at least 10 individuals of 4-day-old adults as described.’
- ‘In the 1960s, pathologists relied on morphology, histochemical assays, and enzyme assays for diagnosis.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.