A female high priest.
- ‘The Pagan Federation, an umbrella group which represents Druids, shamans, witches and high priestesses, is now receiving up to 1000 calls a week.’
- ‘She's been called ‘the high priestess of modern dance’ on CBS's Sunday Morning and a pop psychologist in The New Yorker.’
- ‘I can still remember the high priestess of the first wiccan coven I was in, over 20 years ago, showing me how to use a sword in ritual.’
- ‘From her Celtic features, it was easy to image her as a witch or pagan high priestess.’
- ‘Armed with this research, the high priestesses of style lay down strict guidelines before embarking on the celebrated shopping trip as the journey from fashion disaster to snappy dresser begins.’
high priestess/hī ˈprēstis/
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.