One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Last month, SEC chairman Mary Schapiro announced that the commission is considering charging high-frequency traders for cancelled trades.’
- ‘High-frequency traders are looking for tiny price differences, Sauter adds.’
- ‘There are concerns that market makers, such as high-frequency traders, cancel many of their flash orders before other investors can execute a trade.’
- ‘By quickly detecting pricing disparities, high-frequency traders reduce the spread, or difference between bid and ask prices, defenders say.’
- ‘Regulators in the U.S. and Europe have fined high-frequency traders for using the system to manipulate prices.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.