One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A sacred inscription or symbol.
- ‘This hierogram is the symbol of the serpent, a circle with a snake passing through it, like a needle and thread.’
- ‘The ancient seers, therefore, devised a cryptic language in which some of the words retain their normal meaning, while others are cryptograms or hierograms for spiritual and esoteric truths.’
- ‘This explains the Egyptian reliance on hierograms, the Vedic preference for mandalas and yantras, the Druidical oral tradition and the Gnostic Tarot.’
- ‘The plan on which Abury was built, is that sacred hierogram of the Egyptians and other ancient nations, the circle and snake.’
- ‘The portals of the Egyptian Temples are decorated with the hierogram of the Circle and the Serpent.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.