One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Rameses the Second got that pact engraved hieroglyphically on the walls of the Temple of Karnack.’
- ‘They documented the Nile's central role hieroglyphically on many monuments and tomb murals, symbolizing it in the form of a grape vine.’
- ‘Considered hieroglyphically, the letter ‘ayin’ is known as the material’ sign.’’
- ‘The length of the cubit varied only slightly throughout Ancient Egypt. Originally based on the length of the forearm, and written hieroglyphically as such, it was also expressed as 28 fingers or 7 palms.’
- ‘At Luxor, Amun's wife, Mut, was hieroglyphically depicted as a vulturess or as a human with a vulture head.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.