One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Just because a corporation or a country seems to be hierarchically structured does not mean that any single leader is really in charge.’
- ‘While critical voices have been silenced, the fundamentalist and strictly hierarchically organized Opus Dei order has been able to extend its influence in the Church hierarchy.’
- ‘The program, at its essence, is a database of words organized hierarchically into categories, or ‘menus.’’
- ‘The seating of ministers is arranged hierarchically, with the Cabinet Secretary on the Prime Minister's immediate right and holders of the senior posts seated on the Prime Minister's left or across the table.’
- ‘Species derive from a common genus and, within a taxonomy, are hierarchically represented according to their essential characteristics and differences.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.