One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An unmanned helicopter having six rotors.‘a video of a hexacopter airlifting a case of lager to an ice-fishing hut’
- ‘A team of faculty and students tested out their latest research tool: a remote-controlled hexacopter.’
- ‘Officials saw way more potential in using the hexacopter as a bird-scaring device.’
- ‘When the hexacopter arrived at their location, it would hover in place.’
- ‘He flew a remote-control hexacopter over the garden.’
- ‘The hexacopter is designed for aerial photography.’
- ‘We will deploy the hexacopter above the farm and document what is going on.’
- ‘The hexacopter scans the area from the air and then transmits navigational information to the boat.’
- ‘The hexacopter can carry 2.5 kilograms.’
- ‘A second drone—a hardier hexacopter—then lands on the foam-covered object.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.