One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The model was used to estimate the heterozygosity, and the mean number and size of haplotype blocks for each chromosome.’
- ‘For each population, we estimated the expected heterozygosity as one minus the sum of the squared allele frequencies.’
- ‘None of the other ADHR haplotypes showed a significant reduction or excess of nucleotide heterozygosity.’
- ‘We also analyzed the average heterozygosity and number of alleles per locus for each chromosome.’
- ‘The mean expected heterozygosity was 0.84 and the mean observed heterozygosity was 0.73.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.