- another term for xenograft
- ‘These results suggest that decellularized heterografts may have some regenerative capacity and thus potentially greater durability than conventional cryopreserved homografts.’
- ‘A fibrin clot may also be used to hold the substantially non-immunogenic articular cartilage heterograft in place.’
- ‘Fortunately, the risk of a re-operation for a heterograft, particularly a first re-operation, has been extremely low in experienced hands so we're not reluctant to do that.’
- ‘With heterografts, the intense cellular infiltration and rapid breakdown of structures was noted.’
- ‘A stentless heterograft should be selected one size larger than the size of the left ventricular outflow tract.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.