One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for xenograft
- ‘A fibrin clot may also be used to hold the substantially non-immunogenic articular cartilage heterograft in place.’
- ‘With heterografts, the intense cellular infiltration and rapid breakdown of structures was noted.’
- ‘Fortunately, the risk of a re-operation for a heterograft, particularly a first re-operation, has been extremely low in experienced hands so we're not reluctant to do that.’
- ‘A stentless heterograft should be selected one size larger than the size of the left ventricular outflow tract.’
- ‘These results suggest that decellularized heterografts may have some regenerative capacity and thus potentially greater durability than conventional cryopreserved homografts.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.