One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Originating outside the organism.‘present in the urine are heterogenous proteins’
- ‘A computed tomographic scan showed a heterogenous tumor with central hyperdensity and patchy calcification.’
- ‘Ultrasound examination revealed a predominantly hypoechoic and heterogenous mass that almost replaced the entire right testicle.’
- ‘The compartmented genetic system of the plant cell is of heterogenous phylogenetic origin.’
- ‘As a component of her postoperative evaluation for metastatic disease, a computed tomographic scan of the pelvis revealed a 6-cm, heterogenous, solid to cystic, left adnexal mass.’
- ‘Abdominal and pelvic computed tomographic scans and ultrasonography showed an intraluminal polypoid mass with heterogenous enhancement in the gallbladder.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.