One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Originating outside the organism.‘present in the urine are heterogenous proteins’
- ‘Abdominal and pelvic computed tomographic scans and ultrasonography showed an intraluminal polypoid mass with heterogenous enhancement in the gallbladder.’
- ‘Ultrasound examination revealed a predominantly hypoechoic and heterogenous mass that almost replaced the entire right testicle.’
- ‘The compartmented genetic system of the plant cell is of heterogenous phylogenetic origin.’
- ‘A computed tomographic scan showed a heterogenous tumor with central hyperdensity and patchy calcification.’
- ‘As a component of her postoperative evaluation for metastatic disease, a computed tomographic scan of the pelvis revealed a 6-cm, heterogenous, solid to cystic, left adnexal mass.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.