One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Student participants were selected at random from 130 heterogeneously grouped students after signed consent was obtained.’
- ‘Temperature altered the membrane properties homogeneously, whereas the ionophore increased order heterogeneously.’
- ‘There were bilingual and native English speakers, those who came from English-speaking homes, heterogeneously mixed in the participating classrooms.’
- ‘Leaf litter is heterogeneously distributed within and across forests.’
- ‘Functionally equivalent genes may evolve heterogeneously across closely related taxa as a consequence of lineage-specific selective pressures.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.