One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It is also shown that both nondynamical and dynamical correlation energies follow very simple additivity rules in linear and branched planar chain heteroatomic polyenes, making possible their prediction in very large systems without calculation.’
- ‘The features of the distribution and composition of heteroatomic crude oil components remaining in rocks of the reservoir developed by water flooding have been revealed.’
- ‘Homoatomic and heteroatomic refers to the kind of atoms present in the substance.’
- ‘Reported are the first heteroatomic deltahedral Zintl ions made of elements differing by more than one group, indium or gallium and bismuth.’
- ‘The present study confirms that heteroatomic cage compounds originate by sulfurization of polycyclic hydrocarbons during TSR.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.