One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Denoting an organic compound with a ring structure which is both heterocyclic and aromatic.
- ‘Aromatic and heteroaromatic rings are the heart of pharmaceutical design.’
- ‘Measurements of optical third-harmonic generation have been made on novel heteroaromatic conjugated polymer thin films.’
- ‘Yeast OYE forms charge transfer complexes with a variety of aromatic and heteroaromatic compounds carrying an ionizable hydroxyl group.’
- ‘Working on synthesis of new amphiphiles for LB applications, the authors obtained three homologous series of heteroaromatic sulfonamides, shown below’
- ‘In fact, I find it even more exciting than the Science paper because these guys are making some pretty nice heteroaromatic systems that would make any pharma medchem person wet his pants.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.