One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘They are deposited in the herpetological collection of Laboratorio de Anfibios e Repteis, Departamento de Zoologia, Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro, in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.’
- ‘He published his first herpetological article (on a marsupial frog in his own collection) at age fourteen.’
- ‘Dr. Raxworthy has nearly 20 years of experience conducting herpetological fieldwork in Madagascar, which includes a wide range of habitats and an exceptional diversity of species, many of which are found nowhere else.’
- ‘Now, as an associate curator at the Carnegie Museum of Natural History in Pittsburgh, he has an entire three-story building full of herpetological specimens at his disposal.’
- ‘For some time, the herpetological community has been aware of island boas such as Hog Island boas, Corn Island boas, and Crawl Caye boas.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.