One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Unlike calling frog and toad surveys, this method samples the entire herpetofaunal community, not just those that are vocal.’
- ‘In 1997 and 1998, a herpetofaunal survey was conducted in conjunction with the Binational Expedition.’
- ‘Research should be directed at identifying the causes and extent of decline of the 7 herpetofaunal species we identified as decreasing on the refuge.’
- ‘Thus far we have made great progress in our herpetofaunal surveys of the Southeast Coastal Network Parks.’
- ‘The Southeast is the stronghold of US herpetofaunal biodiversity and comprises approximately half of the nation's species of amphibians and reptiles, of which about 20% are endemic.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.