One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘They are like weird hermaphroditic parrotfish, changing sex at will.’
- ‘As a politically aware intersexual, I felt it was my duty to be as brazenly androgynous, as visibly hermaphroditic as possible.’
- ‘Proglottids are complete reproductive systems that allow the hermaphroditic tapeworm to reproduce.’
- ‘Divination was historically not gender specific but frequently androgynous, as the hermaphroditic figure of Tiresias exemplifies.’
- ‘The hermaphroditic snails will fire calcified ‘love darts’ at each other in order to mate.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.