One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The adverse effects of immediate-acting niacin preparations, including flushing, itching, gastrointestinal upset and hepatotoxicity, have limited their use.’
- ‘The pitfall was the almost immediate report of cases of fatal hepatotoxicity, a side effect not anticipated from results of the clinical trials.’
- ‘Other side effects include gastrointestinal upset, rash, hepatotoxicity, hypersensitivity and a flu-like syndrome.’
- ‘Its side effects include hepatotoxicity, gastrointestinal symptoms, and dermatological reaction.’
- ‘There were numerous reports of hepatotoxicity and aplastic anemia in adults, but there have been no reports of aplastic anemia in children younger than 13 years.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.