One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Abnormal enlargement of the liver.
- ‘All of these can be shown by hematologic abnormalities or hepatomegaly with liver test perturbation.’
- ‘With chronic congestive hepatomegaly, cardiac cirrhosis may occur.’
- ‘No vaccine is available to prevent hepatitis C hepatomegaly.’
- ‘Hepatic cysts may cause hepatomegaly or become infected.’
- ‘On examination, he was mildly dehydrated and showed petechiae over his trunk and limbs; no lymphadenopathy, hepatomegaly, splenomegaly, or bone masses were identified.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.