One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Monitoring these tests along with fibrinogen and platelet counts provides important information for the early detection of hemostatic activation and for monitoring the severity of the condition.’
- ‘This platelet release reaction and aggregation lead to the recruitment of many other platelets to the vessel wall with the formation of a hemostatic platelet plug.’
- ‘However, how much these changes contribute to poor post transfusion survival and haemostatic function of platelets need to be investigated.’
- ‘The normal hemostatic mechanisms are vascular response, platelet plug formation and activation of coagulation factors with the formation of fibrin to stabilize the platelet plug.’
- ‘These patients may warrant periodic review of hemostatic parameters, especially platelet counts.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.