One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Venous stasis and dilation and the distal movement of the anal cushions, eventually followed by prolapse, result in chronic hemorrhoidal disease.’
- ‘Unfortunately, some patients seem to think that occasional hematochezia is normal, probably because hemorrhoidal bleeding is so common.’
- ‘The study comprised 100 consecutive patients with hemorrhoidal disease.’
- ‘Individuals in the psyllium group had significant improvement in reduction of bleeding and a dramatic reduction of congested hemorrhoidal cushions.’
- ‘Suddenly, that hilarious introductory gag about Harry's haemorrhoidal woes didn't seem so hilarious after all.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.