One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Patients were hemodynamically monitored with data collected at baseline and at 15-20 minute intervals during the plateau phase.’
- ‘However, one study documented positive results for emergency-department performance of cardioversion followed by direct discharge of hemodynamically stable patients without congestive heart failure.’
- ‘All but two patients were studied in the postoperative period, and all patients were hemodynamically stable and receiving ventilation using the synchronized intermittent mandatory ventilation mode.’
- ‘Patients with advanced, decompensated heart failure may be admitted to the critical care unit for the primary purpose of using hemodynamically guided therapy to stabilize their condition.’
- ‘All patients were hemodynamically stable (systolic blood pressure > 90 mm Hg).’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.