One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to the flow of blood within the organs and tissues of the body.
- ‘Dosages should be titrated to desired effect, with monitoring of hemodynamic and respiratory status.’
- ‘Before surgery is performed, care must be taken to make sure that the patient is in a stable hemodynamic state and all organs are functioning normally.’
- ‘Patients who have undergone surgery and require monitoring may be admitted if they do not have hemodynamic or respiratory instability.’
- ‘During one episode, critical haemodynamic instability occurred and blood product transfusion was started.’
- ‘After extubation, patients were monitored for respiratory distress and hemodynamic stability up to 24 hours.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.