One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In hemodialysis, a machine is used to take waste products out of the blood.’
- ‘In haemodialysis, blood is taken (via a needle inserted into a blood vessel) through a machine, containing an artificial filter.’
- ‘Together with hemodialysis, medications and diet will round out your treatment plan.’
- ‘During hemodialysis, your blood flows through a filter in a dialysis machine.’
- ‘For patients with renal insufficiency who are undergoing hemodialysis, administration of all medications should occur after dialysis to avoid premature removal of drugs such as pyrazinamide and cycloserine.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.