One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In hemodialysis, a machine is used to take waste products out of the blood.’
- ‘Together with hemodialysis, medications and diet will round out your treatment plan.’
- ‘In haemodialysis, blood is taken (via a needle inserted into a blood vessel) through a machine, containing an artificial filter.’
- ‘For patients with renal insufficiency who are undergoing hemodialysis, administration of all medications should occur after dialysis to avoid premature removal of drugs such as pyrazinamide and cycloserine.’
- ‘During hemodialysis, your blood flows through a filter in a dialysis machine.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.