One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
adjective & nounMedicine
- ‘The organisation specialises in limbs for cerebral palsy-affected children and also for paraplegic and hemiplegic patients.’
- ‘After an accident some years later she was left hemiplegic on her right side.’
- ‘This presentation, with paranoid delusions, hallucinations and anxiety, has been described in families with hemiplegic migraine.’
- ‘Because the incidence of cerebral infarction is high in children with hemiplegic cerebral palsy, diagnostic testing for coagulation disorders should be considered.’
- ‘In addition the pressure of the tumor probably affected the nerves of his left eye, and the stagnation of qi and blood in his brain caused his hemiplegic symptoms.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.