One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
adjective & nounMedicine
- ‘The organisation specialises in limbs for cerebral palsy-affected children and also for paraplegic and hemiplegic patients.’
- ‘This presentation, with paranoid delusions, hallucinations and anxiety, has been described in families with hemiplegic migraine.’
- ‘In addition the pressure of the tumor probably affected the nerves of his left eye, and the stagnation of qi and blood in his brain caused his hemiplegic symptoms.’
- ‘Because the incidence of cerebral infarction is high in children with hemiplegic cerebral palsy, diagnostic testing for coagulation disorders should be considered.’
- ‘After an accident some years later she was left hemiplegic on her right side.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.