One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for hemiplegia
- ‘Initial physical examination revealed a mild right hemiparesis that was more pronounced in the upper than the lower extremity.’
- ‘The left hemiparesis resulted in a clumsiness and loss of feeling and sensation particularly affecting his right hand, although fortunately he is left handed.’
- ‘Seizures and hemiparesis are ominous signs signifying central nervous system involvement.’
- ‘Clients with right hemiparesis usually have difficulty with speech and language, such as substituting terms with inappropriate words or phrases.’
- ‘His physical disabilities resulting from the hemiparesis are obvious, affecting, as they do, his ability to walk and his ability to manipulate items, such as documents.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.