One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The clumping together of red blood cells.
- ‘The diagnosis is confirmed by haemagglutination and complement fixation tests.’
- ‘Classically, diagnosis of dengue virus infection was carried out by haemagglutination inhibition test.’
- ‘Antibody titers were expressed as the log 2 of the highest dilution of plasma containing hemagglutination.’
- ‘However, the agent little affected the hemagglutination and RNA-dependent RNA polymerase activities of these viruses in vitro.’
- ‘Alternatively, the anti-sheep red blood cell hemagglutination test has been employed successfully in many species of wild birds.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.