One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A helminthologist had a condemned woman without her knowledge swallow larvae of intestinal worms, so as to see whether the worms developed in the intestines after her death.’
- ‘He was also a successful helminthologist and entomologist.’
- ‘Nevertheless, I am pleased to recommend this informative book to established and apprenticed helminthologists alike.’
- ‘He was to attain distinction as a pediatrician, as a laboratory worker, as a helminthologist, and as an authority in tropical medicine.’
- ‘A helminthologist of worldwide renown created the Central Italian Helminthological Collection, which includes thousands of specimens of parasitic worms.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.