One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He was also a successful helminthologist and entomologist.’
- ‘A helminthologist had a condemned woman without her knowledge swallow larvae of intestinal worms, so as to see whether the worms developed in the intestines after her death.’
- ‘A helminthologist of worldwide renown created the Central Italian Helminthological Collection, which includes thousands of specimens of parasitic worms.’
- ‘He was to attain distinction as a pediatrician, as a laboratory worker, as a helminthologist, and as an authority in tropical medicine.’
- ‘Nevertheless, I am pleased to recommend this informative book to established and apprenticed helminthologists alike.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.