One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘They tore down the unholy altars of the Hellenists.’
- ‘He often referred to secular Jews as Hellenists.’
- ‘But even the most seasoned Hellenists would be hard-pressed to name the area I'm describing.’
- ‘First, in the eyes of the Hellenist, it appears erroneous from beginning to end.’
- ‘The apostles solved it by setting apart several Hellenists to make sure the Greek-speaking widows were being fairly included in the daily distribution of food.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.