One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Anyway, I'm having a hard time seeing the heinousness of this document again.’
- ‘However, the prosecutor brought them back to the heinousness of the crime and the emotion.’
- ‘As a statement about the inherent heinousness, anger, distrust, and psychosis bubbling under the surface of our suburban social order, these reflections are very potent indeed.’
- ‘Certainly, given the heinousness of the accusation and the community outrage, it wouldn't be a surprise if they asked for it.’
- ‘To that end, seek greater awareness of your depravity and the heinousness and irrationality of sin.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.