One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
adjective & noun
- ‘I have been disgusted for years by the way the short and the fat (and especially the short AND fat) are treated by the bigots of the world - the fattists and heightists.’
- ‘This blatant, and rather pathetic, display of part-building earned him scorn from his vertically challenged friends who later accused him of selling-out to heightist society.’
- ‘He must have heard every heightist comment a billion times but still he keeps smiling.’
- ‘Now you run the risk of being called heightist by the vertically challenged.’
- ‘Any protagonist that isn't of normal height is censored so that the evil empire can continue with its heightist agenda.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.