One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I've been looking at the possibility of making a sketch book from thin card, or from a heavyish watercolour paper.’
- ‘‘He needs to be playing regularly because he's a heavyish lad,’ said O'Neill.’
- ‘‘Ah, miss,’ one of the others said, a heavyish, middle-aged man.’
- ‘It's about 18" long and sort of heavyish (the end is definitely solid).’
- ‘Their physical presence resembles Throwing Muses whilst their musical presence of 80's Indie Goth and heavyish, lick-laden guitar pop is the soundtrack to the greatest film that never was.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.