One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Bulk chemicals used in industry and agriculture.‘industrial demand for heavy chemicals’‘the expansion of heavy chemical production’
- ‘Throw out anything laced with heavy chemicals.’
- ‘The actual work involves stripping the tub, which requires heavy chemicals to do so.’
- ‘Instead of using heavy chemicals and trying to force it out, we take the time needed.’
- ‘The chemical industry manufactures a wide range of products, from heavy chemicals and explosives to pharmaceuticals and photographic supplies.’
- ‘A close examination revealed that the sandstone was compromised by decades of relentless emissions and by early restoration attempts that might have used sandblasting or heavy chemicals.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.