One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Meanwhile, consumers who are interested in the healthiness of their food can already readily access content information.’
- ‘We have substituted ideas of comfort, entitlement, and productivity for healthiness and well-being.’
- ‘Many are still hand-gathered by local communities who will share the piquancy, healthiness and sustainability of wild-harvested food with a wider market.’
- ‘A book on eating yourself toward healthiness and away from heart disease sits brightly between two much thicker books on cocktail recipes and party snacks.’
- ‘‘Several members of the public have asked us to investigate whether the claims made about the healthiness of farmed salmon can be justified,’ said a spokesman.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.